The health and safety of our employees is always our top priority, even more so during this time of uncertainty surrounding the continued spread of COVID-19. Read some of the measures we’ve put in place to protect our employees.
Health & safety for our employees globally:
Our employees have access to ongoing communication and updates regarding the status of COVID-19, and we are providing them with information about best-practices for prevention and health.
Our manufacturing facilities have resumed operations following strict biosecurity protocols.
Health & safety measures put in place for PPE production:
In April of 2020, we mobilized a team of experts that developed and implemented stringent processes to protect employees during COVID-19. We are continuing to implement a very strict biosecurity protocol in our facilities, which includes some of the following
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put in place from buses used for transportation of employees to works stations in facilities, cafeterias, etc.
- Every employee has their temperature taken before entering our manufacturing complex.
- Employees are required to wash their hands before entering the workplace with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 70% alcohol.
- Employees are also required to go through a foot sanitation process before entering the facilities.
- All workers must wear personal protective equipment.
- Personal protective equipment must be put on before entering the workplace.
- Recommended social distancing measures are put in place in all common areas, such as buses used for transportation of employees, production floors, bathrooms, and cafeterias.
- Preventative health campaigns have been deployed in the factories.
- To date, we have ordered more than 48,000 COVID-19 testing kits to test medical staff and workers