Welcome to our social media pages house rules,
This page provides a place to discuss Gildan, programs (or any brand part of Gildan’s portfolio of brands), our products, initiatives and services. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our fans/followers. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you interact on this page:
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with these House Rules. While we love hearing your thoughts, it is important to note that posts and comments made by fans do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Gildan, nor does it confirm their accuracy.
If you share a passion for Gildan then you are at the right place. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that are both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. We would like to keep our conversations and interactions enjoyable and fun for everyone, so please be polite and courteous, even if you disagree and keep it clean!
Posting to this page is completely voluntary, and any content, ideas, suggestions or improvements you submit may be used or reproduced by us and our subsidiaries and affiliated companies without compensation to you. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, audios and videos (“IP content”), by uploading or posting the IP content to this page you are representing that you own or otherwise have sufficient rights to the IP content to post the same and you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, adapt, modify, any IP content or extract of such IP content, that you post on or in connection with any of our social media.
We reserve the right to remove, at our discretion, and without prior notice or warning, any posts that don’t adhere to our House Rules and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
We do not tolerate the following kinds of posts:
- Abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar language or language depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Posts with content that violates trademark or copyright laws or any third party intellectual property rights
- Posts that contain personal information such as email addresses, photographs, phone numbers, home addresses or other forms of personal information
- Uploading files that contain viruses, worms or programs that could damage programs or files or the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation of your services or goods or any third party services or goods
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
If you have a customer service issue, contact us via private message or via email at: [email protected]