The health and safety of our employees is always our top priority, even more so during this time of uncertainty surrounding the continued spread of COVID-19. Read some of the measures we’ve put in place to protect our employees.
Health & safety for our employees globally:
Our employees have access to ongoing communication and updates regarding the status of COVID-19, and we are providing them with information about best-practices for prevention and health.
Some of our manufacturing facilities have reopened, following strict biosecurity protocols, to produce personal protective equipment such as non-medical masks and gowns.
Health & safety measures put in place for PPE production:
We have mobilized a team of experts that developed and implemented stringent processes to protect employees who have chosen to come back to work to produce PPE. We have also implemented a very strict biosecurity protocol in our facilities which includes some of the following:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put in place from buses used for transportation of employees to works stations in facilities, cafeterias, etc.
- Every employee has their temperature taken before entering our manufacturing complex.
- Employees are required to wash their hands before entering the workplace with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 70% alcohol or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees are also required to go through a foot sanitation process before entering the facilities.
- All workers must wear personal protection equipment.
- Personal protective equipment must be put on before entering the workplace.
- Recommended social distancing measures are put in place in all common areas such as buses used for transportation of employees, production floor, bathrooms, and cafeterias.
- Preventative health campaigns have been rolled out in the factories.
- We have ordered 15,000 COVID-19 testing kits to test medical staff and workers.